Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Estate Sale finds

Some little treasures for the gnomes.
An old fashioned gnome hat for K.
This is what K picked out.
Little porcelain dolls. I wonder do they actually go with some sort of game?
I actually found a few great baskets. This is just one of them.
My mom found this little sewing machine for K. He loves it so much he's been dragging it around the house.
Some wooden carved animals, and a couple more gifts for the gnomes.
K and I had the garage sale bug this weekend and we had some great finds!

2 comments:

FroggyMama said...

Don't you just love estate sales? They are so fun to go to - and you never know when you'll find that perfect treasure!

Nadja said...

Wow, what great finds! I'm so impressed (not to mention a bit envious!). I think those Japanese dolls are a good find. Try to look them up...