Friday, January 15, 2010

Blue Window Star


I've made my second window star. The going was much easier this time. It still has the wrong glue on it, but I think this one turned out pretty good. I also worked on a whole new gnome today but am only half way done. It's going to be a butterfly/caterpillar gnome. I'll hopefully get to post it sometime this weekend. We are pretty booked this weekend though seeing family and friends so we'll see.
Also... I really need to find a better window to take these pictures. I just don't have a good window facing in the right direction.

2 comments:

basheegirl said...

Are you going to sell these? I love them SO much!

And, did you read my mind again??? I was going to ask you to do a butterfly gnome for me.

Keep up the amazing work, girlie!

Brynn said...

I'm also thinking on a spider gnome and a bee gnome. The butterfly should be up today. And yes I'm thinking of selling these stars. I just need to find the right glue.
and also THANKS!!!!