Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Advent Calendar Finished (Kinda)

The advent calendar is finished (kinda). Next year I plan to add animals, but it is now in working order. I'm really excited to start december first.



K's little foot popped in there.



I know, I'm no artist, but these are the little slips I'm putting in the calendar to represent what we'll be doing that day.

I ended up using a small curtain rod to hang it by. Here is a close up of the pockets. They are each needle felted on wool felt.

3 comments:

TwigandToadstool said...

Looks great!
My girls love love opening the advent calender each day. amazing how the little things delight them so!

renee ~ heirloom seasons said...

I love your wintery trees, such a beautiful calendar! And my advent calendar is done only kinda also. We have the star path and the angel to guide, the stones and crystals are there and I have started making the trees for this Sunday, so I am taking it in steps too :)

Brynn said...

Thanks everyone. :) K is still trying to get the hang of this advent thing. I'm sure he'll catch on in a few more days.