Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Travel Swap

We received this great yo-yo ball that K loves.
These are homemade motion sickness drops. I always get carsick so I'll probably be testing them out on our next road trip.
This awesome book came with a little wooden man that gets go on many adventures though out the book. This one was made by one of my friends!
Here are one of the pages of the book.
I could hardly get this felt play mat away from K to photograph it. It also came in a little pouch.

I received my items from the travel swap. I had made Gnome homes with changes of outfits. We received some great things. Not pictured are some homemade stickers that K ran off with. :) I'm taking a little swap break so I can make a few things for K's birthday. Hopefully I can get some pictures up soon of what I've been working on.

1 comment:

softearthart said...

Love the book, cheers Marie