Tuesday, July 27, 2010

One of K's friends wearing his chef hat. I couldn't get K in his chef outfit so hopefully I can in the near future and get pictures.
At K's little person party the kids made their own pizzas.
They also decorated their own muffins.

The day after K's birthday he had some little friends over for a chef party. We hung kitchen utensils in garlands all over the house. I made all the kids chef hats to wear and take home and I made K a chef costume. (hopefully I can get him in it soon and get some pictures). The kids made their own pizzas (we made the dough earlier in the day and then heated the pizzas in the oven after the kids put their toppings on). For dessert they decorated muffins.
After that they just ran and played. In the evening we had a little bonfire with smores. K had a great time but sure was tired by the end of the night.

No comments: