Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easter Eggs


I made these eggs from a pattern in a book. I finished 7 of them thinking I would send them in a swap. However, when I went to sew the top and bottom together the eggs ended up coming out strangely shaped. I had to do some funky things to the backs to get them to look ok. So I decided I'd keep them for K and use them to hide Easter goodies in and I am sending my homemade crayons for the Easter swap instead. Hopefully I"ll have some great swap pictures up soon.
I'm currently working on a root child gnome that I'm hoping will turn out as great as it looks in my head.

3 comments:

Ariella said...

very cool. haven't seen these before!

softearthart said...

These are neat, cheers Marie

Basheegirl said...

These came out really neat! I love the colored yarn in them! :)