Thursday, March 18, 2010

Indoor Sprouting





On sunday we went out to buy seeds to start sprouting indoors. This is our first year trying this so I'm sure we will make tons of mistakes. At least we are lucky that my mom has done it for years and is giving us lots of tips. Unfortunatlly I didn't think ahead to save my egg cartons and we had to buy a plastic tray. Its something to think about for next year. We also need to get some longer chains for the grow light (as you can see from the picture) so its much closer to the seeds.
K had a good time helping. How could a toddler not enjoy dirt and water?

2 comments:

Valerie @ Inner Child Fun said...

How exciting! I bet K loved helping out. What little kid wouldn't want to get dirty with some fun gardening? Great idea!

softearthart said...

Terrific,best of luck in the watching that will follow in the next few months Cheers Marie