Friday, March 19, 2010

Needle Felted Bird



Ok I'm getting a little better at this. K loved the outcome of this bird. I made her just in time to sit on our wet felted eggs on the nature table. K keeps walking over to the nature table and going, "tweet tweet tweet." Its funny how much joy he gets out of that table for only being 1.5.
I think I'm going to try some farm animals next as I just found a wonderful wooden barn at a mom to mom sale. K has been having fun with it but it really needs a pig, cow, horse, and sheep.
I also have a crazy idea that some day in the future I want to make him a farm playscape to go with the barn. Something that combines knitting, crocheting, sewing, and felting. I'll get to it eventually. :)

3 comments:

Ariella said...

very, very sweet. you did a great job!

softearthart said...

What a lovely blue bird, a little blue bird of happiness. cheers Marie

Linda said...

How beautiful:)