Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


My new mother gnome holding her baby in a sling
Kalan painting a sign for mother's day

We spent this mother's day with family at our house. I made mother's day gnomes for both my mother and Casey's mother. The mother's are holding babies in slings. I love the way they turned out and now perhaps I'll attempt to make a baby backpack for the gnomes. :)
I hope everyone had a pleasant mother's day. My heart goes out to those that were not able to spend this mother's day with their child or their mother due to loss.

7 comments:

softearthart said...

What delightful Mother Gnomes, you are clever, cheers Marie

momma rae said...

seriously adorable! ;)

Ariella said...

so lovely!!

TwigandToadstool said...

how sweet...I may just have to make some momma gnomes of my own!!

Basheegirl said...

I heart heart heart these gnomes! You should sell them on Etsy.

By the way, your last words strangely enough hit home for me. <>

luciana said...

Your mother gnomes are too precious!

twolittleseeds said...

Amazing gnomes x