Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Half Done Projects
Here is some of what I've been up to. Nothing is totally done yet, but coming along. I have 11 of 12 cherries bottoms done (although I might make two more so K can keep a set himself). I have the aprons cut out. I love the print, however, I realized as I was taking this picture that I accidentally cut half of the aprons out upside down. Opps! Luckily I have plenty of material to remake them. Finally K and I water colored in masking tape. I got the idea from Frugal Family Fun Blog. they do some pretty fun art projects. Anyway its not done yet because we have to wait for it to dry to peal the tape back off.
Hopefully I'll be back soon with some pictures of finished projects.